zaterdag 14 december 2013

Zwitsal

Hey everyone,
As I said in my previous post, I'm going to make a post about zwitsal :) but the smell is indescribable well. The smell is very nice
!

This is my collection. I borrowed ' Breath free' ' and 'rich oil' from my sister  :) some things are double :p













These are all skin care products. Body lotions, soft cream and rich oil.











 These are 3 body lotions. They are very gentle on your skin. It smells really good. The only difference is the large and price: 400 ml: 5,30 200 ml: 3,00 75 ml: 1,80.











The creme's are actually better. The jar is 200 ml and it costs: 3.00. The tube is 100 ml and that cost: 2,80. The jar is more cheaper.














 Your skin is very soft by ' rich oil '! It is not firmly and it is not a tube but Dutch people will understand me: plat  so you do it not easy on your skin.














 This wascrèmes are for under the shower they seem the same but one is soap free. The one is without soap (is also transparent) and the other is with soap and is white. Price: about 2.50













The soap is actually quite normal. My hands are dry from it ... The price I don't know :(













I like this one better than the SOAP. Mine is a bit old but he does well:) he smells also very delicious. A little bit different than the real body lotions. Price: 2.90













I have never used the shampoo but I do have heard that your hair there of from drying out. (Sorry if that was a bad sense :p) It is only for babies. I got it because then I have the collection complete :) (except talcum powder) also this has a different smell than the body lotions. But it smells good. Price: 2.30












This is a an ordinary hand SOAP. The SOAP smells good. Not something special. A foul odor is going to be fine! Price: 2.70














This is not mine but my sister:) I myself find it a bit to sauna air smells. It says that it smells like eucalyptus and chamomile. Honestly: I have no idea to what that smells :p haha if you have a cold is this good for your nose because your nose will go open or something. It's for in the shower and bath. Price: 4,30











 This is a massage oil. It is quite very very greasy. It doesn't smell really like zwitsal. More to the lavender side. It's there so for massaging your baby, which I find a bit strange :p price: 4.50













This perfume smells not really to zwitsal of the body lotion but it can. Price: 15,-













A cell phone cover. An iPhone 5 fits not in :( smaller phones though. And a notebook.  You can get this into a zwitsal package with wash gel, a jar and a body lotion. You can get or a notebook or a cell phone cover. You may choose. Price: about 8,-












             
I got this at a store when I bought three zwitsal things. There may be 6 bottles zwitsal in.



This was the end of my post. Sorry everyone have a lot of homework. My next post become a christmas tag.

Byeee xx Mara





















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten