donderdag 5 december 2013

Bodylotions

Hi everyone,
Today I do my post about body lotions.
I'm going to show a few body lotions and one butter scrub.

 
Smell: floral, Orange, fresh
rice: 14 euros 
Note: He smells very good and the smell stays on your skin. I recommend it for sure.
 













 

 
Smell: nature-like, not really like roses 
Price: 14 euros
Note: I don't realy like the smell. It doesn't smell really like roses.
















Smell: doesn't really have a smell
Price: 2,25 euros (150 ml)
Note: Nivea is very very good for dry skin!














 
Smell: floral, fresh
Price: 7,10
Note: the cream smells really delicious. It's soft and absorbs quickly














 
Smell:  zwitsal;) it has its own smell. That smell is very delicious
Price: 400 ml: 5,30 200 ml: 3,00 75 ml: 1,80
Note: the body lotion of zwitsal smells very nice. It is for babies but I still use it. You have a lot of products. I will make a post about it once.
 









 
Smell: zwitsal ;)
Price: 100 ml: 2,80
Note: (Sorry for all the people who speak English but this sentence I couldn't translate well) Deze bodylotion trekt wat sneller in in je huid. 















 
Smell: zwitsal :)
Price: 200 ml: 3.00
Note: the pot is actually the same as the tube but the pot is 100 ml larger and but 0.20 more expensive.
 













Smell: Orange, plant-like
Price: 250 ml: 5.05 400 ml: 7.00
Note: this body lotion smells really delicious.
 
















 
 Smell: He smells like the perfume Nina Ricci
Price: 200 ml: 28.00
Note: this body lotion smells very nice.
 
















 
Smell: Green Vally,  fresh
Price: 200 ml: 30.00
Note: it is not a body lotion but a butter scrub. But he makes your hands really soft and he smells very nice. 













 
This is the end of my post :)
 
 Almost forgot also follow our twitter account and then tweet when something new on my blog ( @LoveCareProduct  ) And see also the blog of my sister :) ( http://happybeautylovelife.blogspot.nl/ ) She also has a twitter account ( @HappybeautyLL

Byee xx Mara
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten