zondag 15 december 2013

Christmas tag!

Hey everyone
As I said am I doing in this post a Christmas tag! And I found this tag on http://happybeautylovelife.blogspot.nl/2013/12/christmas-tag_10.html#more so I thought I'd do one too because it's almost Christmas!

A real or a fake christmas three?

A real! I have all the Christmas miss a real Christmas tree. It is a kind of a tradition:). They pricks but it smells good like Christmas and I have something with it.\

Favourite christmas song?

Sure Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. I'm not really a real fan of Justin Bieber but that song is really nice!

Favourite christmas film?

I don't have a lot of Christmas movies seen. I have seen two that I can remember and that was Nico. It's about a reindeer who has no father because that sits in the Christmas brigade. It's a bit childish but I got it ever seen on tv.  And I have even seen a movie and who was called Christmas Eve. It was a fun movie. Long time since I've seen that so am a bit forgotten how that movie went

Party with friends or stay at home with your family during christmas?

Stay at home with my family. I have one brother and two sisters. I celebrate Christmas Eve at my mom. Christmas day at my father. Second day we celebrate not really. Not really special to me.

Eat in a restaurant or cook yourself at christmas?

I can't cook. Yes my parents Cook. With Christmas are we always eat at home. We always eat fondue with Christmas Eve and second christmas day I have no idea. Always a surprise!

Eyesshadow at christmas: silver or gold?

I wear brown eyeshadow. Gold eyeshadow looks almost the same, so I think gold.

Christmasparty: organise or visit?

Be invited for sure! Am not good at organising.

Favourite present to get?

I love Playstation Games. Gta, Rathet and Clank, minecraft or the Sims 2. It's a bit boyish but I don't like so of those girls games.

White christmas: yes or no?
 
Yes for sure! What is Christmas without snow? But in Netherlands is almost never a white snow :(
  
What are the colors in your christmas three? 
Red and gold, we have had that every year. In my own Christmas tree are colors of purple and pink :)

Favourite christmas-candy?

Chocolate for sure! I realy love chocolate!

Dresses or warm sweater?

I hate dresses. When I was 4 I wore only dresses. For me a warm sweater.

Get up early or sleep as long as possible during the christmas days?

Wellllllll just let me sleep. I find Christmas super nice but I prefer sleep.

Give or get presents?
Of course get. I'm really not stingy, because if I buy a Christmas gift, it is also always around fifteen or twenty euros. I find it very nice to give gifts to make someone happy.



This was my chirstmas tag.
I hope you liked it! follow me also on twitter @lovecareproduct

Byee xx Mara






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten